Saturday, August 7, 2021

Summer Favs

 Hello!

I hope you are having a great summer so far! Mine is going way too fast as usual!

I am sharing a layout I created for CSI case file #363 using Echo Park Summer Fun collection. I was inspired by the colors and summer favorite theme:


I added watercolor to my white textured cardstock. Then cut strips of patterned papers and stitched them to my background. I added some diecuts, a tag, a fussy cut flower, an enamel heart and a punched butterfly:


I added a tag behind my photo, then added the "happy" diecut, a punched butterfly and fussy cut the flower, flamingo and flip-flops:


I added some diecuts, a tag, an enamel heart and a fussy cut flower to this photo:


I fussy cut the sun glasses and popped it up on the diecut phrase. I added a punched butterfly and the word "carefree":


I had a blast creating this "me"page.
Hope you will join in on the fun and play along with us!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!