Sunday, August 15, 2021

Wander With Music

 Hey there scrapbooking friends!

Today I am sharing my take on cold case file #365 at CSI. I used lots of older Shimelle on this page of Sierra listening to music on her Ipod while traveling to California back in 2010:


I added the hearts rub-on to white cardstock to make a diecut and then placed it on my photo. I added a wood veneer from Shimelle along with a fussy cut frame. the word "wander" was also a rub-on that I added to white cardstock. I used that as my title along with some foam and gold Thickers:


I stacked a bunch of diecuts and fussy cut images to the bottom of my page, popping some up with craft foam to add dimension:



I love that I used lots of stash on this page and I love how it came out!
So dig through your stash and use it!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!