Sunday, August 1, 2021

Go. Seek.

 Hello there crafty friends!

I am sharing a layout I created for the August challenge at Creative Embellishments. The challenge is to use the inspiration photo and use white space on your project. 


I was inspired by the colors, cacti and hexagons in the photo. I used patterned papers from Heidi Swapp September Skies and Ticket To Ride on the top half of my layout and under my photos and also added some punched hexagons to the bottom right corner.  I decided the bottom half would be my white space. I added some watercolor and used black ink and the Distressed Crackle Stamp to add a bit of color. I used the Chunky Alphabets for my title and colored them with Lindy's Stamp Gang Mists:


 I colored few of the Succulents with Lindy's mists as well and added them to both sides of my photos and used a partial one at the bottom of my layout. I added a teal heart from Kaiserkrafts and popped it up with craft foam:


I fussy cut the orange flower from one of the papers to add a "pop" of color. I added some Grunge Arrows


This was such a fun layout to create and I love how it came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!