Thursday, July 29, 2021

Guest Designer At ScraPerfect

Hey there scrappy friends!
I was excited when Amy asked me to share a project this month at ScraPerfect! It's been awhile since I have been on the design team there, but I am still using ScraPerfect products and love them!!  I decided to use my 2 favorite ScraPerfect products , the Best Glue Ever  with the No Clog Writing Cap on it and the Transfer Foils. Well, technically, I guess that's 3, but I always have my No Clog Writing Cap on my bottle of the Best Glue Ever, lol! Here's my layout:

   

 I used white cardstock as my background and added some Park Lane papers along with some machine stitching. I added some watercolor to my background.  I used Thickers from my stash and added some Whisker Graphics Twine to the banner ones: 

   

 I fussy cut the "you're my favorite" from one of the papers and then popped it up on craft foam and adhered it using the Best Glue Ever. I added the Silver Transfer Foil to some white cardstock and then punched a few hearts and added those to my page. See my tutorial on the ScraPerfect blog:

   

To the Wine Glass, I added some white Gesso and BoBunny Sugar Glitter Paste and colored it with a Lindy's mist:

   

 I used mists and a Nuvo Glitter Marker to color the Creative Embellishments Corkscrew. The Wine Bottle Shaker is also from Creative Embellishments. I added a coat of white Gesso to the base and sides of the shaker. Then I rubbed Nuvo Mousse on the base and top piece. I glued the 2 bottom layers of the shaker to the base using the Best Glue Ever. Then I added my shaker items- Sparkletz from Button's Galore and More. Finally, I added the shaker plastic and top:

   

 Love it! I hope I have inspired you in some way today! I would like to thank Amy for letting me share my work over there. Thanks Amy! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!