Friday, July 16, 2021

Ice Cream Yum

Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #361 at CSI. I was inspired by the colors and ice cream theme. I used Echo park Summer Dreams for this layout of me:


I used watercolors to add some color to my white textured cardstock. I added layers of patterned paper under my photo. To the right of my photo, I used foam Thickers for my title. I added some chipboard pieces from the EP collection, a puffy sticker from Dear Lizzie along with some Tim Holtz word phrases:


Under my photo, I added some trim from my stash, an ice cream cone sticker and that cute chipboard ice cream truck:


I punched a few different sizes of circles, added them throughout my page. On the left side, I added the chipboard balloonsand another puffy sticker:


On top, I added some speech bubbles. In the upper right hand corner I created a cluster using patterned paper, chipboard, a sticker and some punched circles:


I hope you will play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!