Thursday, July 1, 2021

Red, White & Blue

 Hey there!

Today I am sharing a layout I created for the Creative Embellishments July challenge. This months challenge is a sketch challenge and the twist is to add a stamped image. I stamp


I added strips of cardstock and PhotoPlay patterned papers to my background along with stamping some stars using the Grunge Stars Stamp and blue ink. 


 I used red and blue mists to color the Stars and Stripes Banner and Independence Day Word Set . I also used white acrylic paint to color the ampersand and word "white" above. I adhered the chipboard to my layout using ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever. This is the only glue I use for adhering chipboard:


I added a Nested Star under my photo and added the diecut along some Red Mirror Acrylic Stars. I added in the banner and USA stickers from Recollections:



I hope you will play along with us this month!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!