Wednesday, July 21, 2021

88 and Clear card

 Hey there cardmaking friends!

I am sharing a fun under the sea card I created for 88 and Clear.


I used Sweet Cocoa Sugar Stock as my base and added layers of Sour Guava and Tangy Peach Sugar Stocks. I used the Ring Layers to cut a circle from Sour Guava and added that on top. I used the July card Club Digital Stamps- Drifting By and colored them with Caliart markers. Then I fussy cut them and the sentiment out. I popped some of the digi stamps up with craft foam to add some dimension. Then I topped it off with some white paint spatters:


Hope I have inspired you to create a card or other project today!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!