Thursday, July 1, 2021

Ahoy USA Original

 Hey there friends!

I am sharing my take on case file #360 at CSI. I used Simple Stories Sea To Shining Sea and a few other bits and pieces from my stash for this fun 4th of July page of Greg and I:


I fussy cut the chevron border and journaling spot. I added a punched border and a few chipboard pieces from Carta Bella. I also added a Recollections ice cream cone sticker:


I added some strips of patterned papers to the left side along with some machine stitching. Here's a closer look at the Carta Bella chipboard banner:


I added a few stickers from the Simple Stories collection and popped one up with craft foam to add some dimension:


I added some spatters to my background. I love how this page came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!