Saturday, July 3, 2021

Feel Better

 Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing a slim line card I created for 88 and Clear using the July Free Digital with $25 purchase- Arizona Windows. I added a layer of Tangy Apple Sugar Stock to my white card base and then added a layer of Tangy Berry. On top of those, I added a layer of Sour Mist that I stamped with Sour Mist Sugar Cube and the cactus from the Life Sucks stamp set:


I colored & fussy cut the "windows" from the Arizona Windows Digital Stamp. Then I backed them with vellum from my stash. I popped them up with foam to add some dimension and tucked in some gold thread:


For my sentiment, I used the "Feel Better" stamp from the Life Happens Stamp set and stamped with Black Taffy Sugar Cube on Tangy Berry Sugar Stock.
I love these colors! What do you think?
Hope you have a fun and safe 4th of July!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!