Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Good Times

Hey there friends!
I am back to share another layout with you using a cool title chipboard piece (I fell in love when I saw this piece!) along with other Creative Embellishments products:

   

 I added clear Gesso to my background. When it was dry, I added modeling paste through the Small Stars Stencil and let that dry. Then I added a few different mists along with white paint spatters. For my title, I used Good Times Are Even Better... and ran Gelatos over it and used a bit of water to spread it around:

   

 I added a few clouds from the Rainy Days Wood Veneer that I painted with white acrylic paint:

   

 I added a few layers of patterned papers from the JilliBean Soup You Make Miso Happy collection. I also added some diecuts and fussy cut flowers:  

 

I used the 3 Tree Stencil and 88 and Clear Sugar Cubes to add the trees. I love how it looks! I fussy cut the "Life is beautiful" and butterfly:

   

 In this diecut cluster of flowers, I tucked in a few pieces of Flourish Set 10 that I previously added ink to:

 

I had a blast creating this fun friend layout and I love the outcome of it! I hope I have inspired you to dig out your mixed media items and use them. 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!