Monday, July 5, 2021

Corona Virus

Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing a layout using some chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments. I used a photo of myself taken on Snap Chat using a filter with a sparkly mask:


I used a black Sharpie to color the Triangles and then backed them with glitter cardstock: 


I used most of the words from the Pandemic Hashtags and colored them with Nuvo Glitter markers:


I added a few of the Virus chipboard pieces. I colored them with a green Nuvo Glitter Marker. I added in a few fussy cut flowers from a Park Lane paper pad. I also added strips of papers from the same pad and machine stitched them:


Here are a few more of the Pandemic Hashtags:


I will add my journaling about the pandemic to the back of my page since I didn't have room for it.
I am happy I created this page and I love how it came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!