Thursday, July 15, 2021

Best Day

 Hello friends!

Today I am sharing my take on case file #362 at CSI. This is a cold case- meaning use some stash. I used mostly Crate Papers Maggie Holmes Carousel collection for this page of Greg and I:


I used one of the papers as my background and then fussy cut the black and white striped papers and stitched them. I also fussy cut the yellow strips and stitched them. Then I layered bits and pieces, some from the Carousel collection and some from my stash. I added some wood buttons from Hip Kit and twine from Divine:


I fussy cut my title from one of the papers and placed it on the top of my photo in the white space. I added a white frame with gold, fussy cut flowers and the pink paint stripe was fussy cut from Echo Park Dreams paper:


I added a tag to both sides of my photo and used Divine Twine to add bows. I added some diecuts and an enamel heart:


Under the photo, I added another fussy cut flower bunch, a fussy cut banner and some bits and pieces at the bottom of the page:


This was such a fun page to create and I am so happy to do some stash busting!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!