Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Yes You Can

 Hey there friends!

I just wanted to pop in and share a card I created for 88 and Clear. I used Tangy Apple Sugar Stock as my base and added a layer of Tangy Grape and a layer of Tangy Gum stamped with Tangy Gum Sugar Cube and the Square Netting Stamp on top. I used the Ring Layers Die to cut a stitched circle on the top layer:


I used the July 5 for $5 digi stamps, Best Day for this card. I colored them with my Caliart markers and then fussy cut them. I tucked them into the circle. I fussy cut the sentiments from the same digi stamp and popped them up with foam. I added a Powdered Sugar Twine bow under one of them Finally, I added some bling and some Dazzling Pat spatters:


I am having a blast coloring digi images and I love how this card came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!