Monday, September 6, 2021

Thinking of You card

Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing a thinking of you card I created for 88 and Clear using the Kissable Dandelion and Botanical Beauty Stamps:


I used Tangy Gum Sugar Stock as the base for my card and then added layers of Tangy Orange and the Powder Sugar Sugar Stock which I used the Kissable Dandelion stamp on. I stamped it with the Black Taffy Sugar Cube. I also stamped the butterflies from the Botanical Beauty Stamp set with the Black Taffy Sugar Cube. I used the Tangy Gum, Tangy Orange and Sour Pineapple Sugar Cubes to create watercolors and added those to the stamped images:


I added some machine stitching and Dazzling Pat to finish my card off.
I just love the color combo and watercolors on this pretty card!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!