Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Live Simply. Give Love.

 Hello, scrappy friends!

I am back to share my layout on case file #368 at CSI. This is a cold case, meaning us stash on your page. I used bits and pieces from Simple Stories Vintage Bliss for this layout of Sierra:


I added  watercolor to my white textured cardstock background. I added 2 pieces of banners fussy cut from patterned papers from the Simple Stories collection. Then stitched in place. I added some chipbord and lots of fussy cut items. The chipboard frame is from Life In Color collection:


I added strips of patterned paper to the right side of my page and did some machine stitching. On this part of the banner, I added a few fussy cut flowers, chipboard and a brad banner:


I added the chipboard jar & flowers along with a photo:



For my title, I cut a few word phrases from the patterned paper and added a fussy cut flower popped up with craft foam and a sticker pennant:


I love how this page came out and that I used an older collection and made it look new again!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!