Thursday, September 23, 2021

Sweet Summertime

 Hey there!

Today I am sharing a layout I created for Sketches In Thyme using the April 2020 Hip Kit Club kit which features Carta Bella, Crate Paper and Jen Hatfield:


I stuck pretty much to the sketch. I added strips of patterned papers to both sides of my page and did some machine stitching. I added that pretty butterfly:


I added strips of one of the papers from the kit and machine stitched those. I added that cute bow and mason jar:


I used my circle punches and added lots of circles to my page. I also added some enamel dots:


Check out the sketch on the blog and play along with us!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!