Thursday, October 7, 2021

Trick or Treat

 Hey there friends!

I am sharing my take on case file #369 at CSI. I used a few different Halloween collections from my stash- Fancy Pants October 31st, Echo Park Apothecary Emporium andMy Minds Eye Lost & Found for this Halloween page of the kids, Greg and I dressed up and trick or treating:


I created a grid design and tucked in patterned papers and bits and bobs behind my photos:


I used a diecut from My Minds Eye and added my title on top along with a few word stickers:


I added in some Tim Holtz word phrase sticker:


I also added some DCWV sequins and spiders:


Here is a quick look at the case file:


This was such a fun layout to create!
Hope you will play along with us as there are great prizes!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!