Friday, October 15, 2021

Wild Child

 Hey there scrappy friends! 

Today I am sharing my take on cold case file #371 at CSI. I used papers from Echo Park So Happy, Simple Life and All About a Boy for the rainbow on this page of Austin:


I was inspired by the colors and rainbows along with the speech bubbles on the case file. I created a rainbow using scraps of patterned papers from Echo Park, then added machine stitching in matching thread to each.  I added some speech bubbles from Fancy Pants Be Different, which I stamped hearts and the date on. I also added a wood veneer sun from Creative Embellishments that I colored yellow with a Sharpie:


The monsters and arrows are diecuts from Fancy pants Be Different. I added some chipboard and stickers from that collection as well:


I added the word "time" using alphas from the Be Different collection. The "goes too fast" is a rub-on from Daisy D as is the "plays hard" in the above picture. I also added 3 Clouds from Creative Embellishments:


This layout was so fun to create and I love the outcome!
Hope you will play along with us this month as there are some wonderful prizes!
Thanks for stopping and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!