Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Celebrate Today

 Hello!

Today I am sharing a card I created for 88 and Clear using the February mood board. I used Sour Watermelon Sugar Stock as my base and then added a layer of Rich Cherry Sugar Stock. I added a sliver of Sweet Pink Sugar Stock and the board paper is from the Friends Forever DigiNext Collection. I added some machine stitching:


I used the These Hearts die to cut a heart from Sour Watermelon Sugar Stock and placed it on top. Then I fussy cut some of the images from the Spring Melody Collection. This collection is gorgeous! Finally I added some water to Sour Watermelon Sugar Drops and added some spatters:


Here's the mood board:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!