Monday, February 28, 2022

So Cold- Creative Embellishments

Hey there friends!
I am back to share a winter layout with you using some fabulous Creative Embellishment chipboard and acrylic pieces along with Echo Park and P13 papers.
I started this layout by tucking my 4x6 photo behind the Window and Shutter Frame and went from there. I asked Nicolle at CE to create the window and shutter frame and love what she did! It's amazing!!

 

To create my background, I used the Grunge Snowflake Stamp and a soft blue ink. I added in a few trees cut that I cut with my Cricut from P13 Cosy Winter papers. I used a Tim Holtz Distress Stain to color the Window and Shutters Frame and then spattered it with white acrylic paint. It's hard to see in the photo, but if you look closely, I used a brown ink and the Distressed Crackle Stamp to add some texture to the shutters. I used some very old Making Memories acetate alphas for my title. I added a Frosted Blue Acrylic Snowflake to the letter "O" and then placed a White Snowflake on top:

 

I added some Gesso and heat  embossed the Icicle Frame in white and then added a layer of Sparkle Embossing Powder. I placed that on top of the window using ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever. I colored the "Chilly" word with 2 layers of Gesso, a layer of white acrylic paint and then a few different inks. I added a few glitter snowflake stickers.

   

 I added 2 layers of Gesso, white acrylic paint and then white embossing powder, heat embossed and then added some Sparkle Embossing powder to 3 of the Chipboard Snowflakes and added them to my layout:

   

 I added Gesso, white acrylic paint and inks to the word "Frozen". I added in a few Frosted Blue Acrylic Snowflakes. Have you seen these? They are gorgeous! I added a few Tim Holtz word phrase stickers:

 

I added some patterned papers from Echo Park Winter Magic to the top and bottom of my page. At the top, I also added an Icicle Border and Chipboard Snowflake that I colored with Gesso and acrylic paint. I heat embossed them both with white and Sparkle Embossing powders:

 

This layout is so dimensional and I love how it came out! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!