Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Wedding Fun!

Hey there friends!

Happy belated Valentine's Day!

Have you seen the case files for February at CSI? We would love to have you play along with us! Just be inspired by something and tell us what it is. Here's my take on case file #381 using mostly Echo Park Yours Truley from my stash. I used a selphie of Greg and I taken at a wedding in October for this layout:


I added some layers of patterned papers and fussy cut items to my white cardstock backgound. I used acrylic paint to color this Creative Embellishments Arched Window and tucked it partly under my photo. I love how the red just pops:


I used a black Sharpie to color the wood veneer arrow from my stash and then added some Hip Kit epoxy hearts on top. I tucked in a piece of lace under the photo.  I added the double heart brad and placed a wood veneer Mr. & Mrs. heart on top. I added some bling and some Tim Holtz word phrase stickers:


I had all the colors except for the green in the case file, so I added a torn strip of Bella Blvd. washi tape and machine stitched it. I also tucked in a scalloped paper from my stash, not sure of the brand, but it is really old:


I struggled with this case file at first, but once I found these papers, it was so easy to add all the bits and pieces! AND, I used lots of stash! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!