Monday, February 7, 2022

Spunky Older Broads

 Hey there scrappy friends!

I am back to share a fun layout with you that I created for CSI using case file #380 along with lots of my stash. I love using my stash and making it look new again!

I used a photo of myself and 2 of my friends from a few years ago. We do an annual shopping trip in the fall- the photo of the ladies on the case file reminded me of us so I decided to scrap it. I was also inspired by the colors:


I added the yellow striped (Echo Park) and black with white polka dotted (Simple Stories) papers to my white cardstock background. Then added some machine stitching. I added a bow using a sheer green with white polka dot ribbon around the left side of my photo. I also added 2 different ric-raks on the bottom of it:


On the white cardstock background, I added inks through 2 different stencils- Hero Arts Leaves and Prima checker. Then I used black ink on the Distressed Crackle and the Distressed Text Stamps from Creative Embellishments and stamped on top. I backed the photo with 2 papers from Echo Park:



I added in an arrow and the "lookin' good" clear stickers from Simple Stories. The heart sticker is from Simple Stories. I added in a few diecuts from Pretty Little Studio and a word phrase sticker from Tim Holtz. For my title, I used Thickers (yellow) and Doodlebug Design (green):


The "Oh yes" is another clear sticker from Simple Stories. I punched a few butterflies with a Martha Stewart punch. I added in a few fussy cut flowers from a Bella Blvd. paper and some bling:


In the bottom cluster, I added a label sticker, a punched butterfly, a few clear black stickers from Simple Stories and some punched sprigs:


I absolutely love how this page came out!
Come play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!







No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!