Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Dinner With Friends

Hey there!

Today I am sharing a layout created for Sketches In Thyme using sketch #506 and the 2016 Hip Kit Club kit. We had some friends visiting  in December so a group of us got together for dinner:


I added a cluster of embellies to the lower left corner of my page including some Dear Lizzie diecuts and bits of patterned papers. I added the date with a stamp:


I backed my photo with a patterned paper and then placed a chipboard freame from Becky Higgins behind it. I added the wood pieces from We R Memory Keepers:


I used alphas from the Hip Kit Club kit along wit alphas from Evalicious and the word sticker "with" is from BoBunny:


I added a few bits and pieces above my top photos along with a punched butterfly:


This was such a fun layout to create and I love that I used lots of stash! That is one of my goals for 2022.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!