Friday, February 4, 2022

Lunch Lady

Hey there friends! 
I am back to share another layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments
I recently retired as the food service director (aka lunch lady) at the local school. This is the wonderful group of ladies I worked with. This layout is dedicated to them and all the hard work they did to feed the kids:

   

 I tore papers from Heidi Swapp and Vicki Boutin and machine stitched them down the left side of my page. I added Vicki Boutin diecuts around my photo. I colored the Lunch Lady title piece with Heidi Swapp Color Shine:

   

 I colored a Mini Pocket Watch with a black Sharpie and tucked that in the lower right corner of the photo. I added 3 banner diecuts from Vicki Boutin and machine stitched 2 of them and the other I popped up with foam to add some dimension:

 

This was such a fun layout to create and I love how it came out! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!