Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Friends Are Like...

Hey there scrappy friends! 
I am back to share another layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. I loved the Friends Are Like... title piece as soon as I saw it and had to use it on this page of my hubby and I and some of our close friends:

   

 I used Paper house Productions Color Ways from my stash and added lots of machine stitching. I colored the title- Friends Are Like... with a black Sharpie and a Nuvo Glitter Marker. I added some silver puffy stickers from Paper House along with some white and silver rub-ons:

   

 We were on a day trip so I thought I could get by with using the Round Distressed Stamp. I colored that with the same markers:

   

 I needed something in the upper left corner of my photo, so I tucked in a piece of Flourish 27, colored the same. I finished the page off with some white acrylic paint spatters:

   

 What do you think of that title piece? I love it! I had a blast sharing this page with you. 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!