Tuesday, July 26, 2022

A Mothers Love...

Hello there!
I am back to share a layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments.  I rarely get pics of just my Mom and me together, so last Christmas I had my sister take a bunch of us. I originally bought the title piece to do a layout of my kids and I- I may get another one and do just that! Here's my Mom and me layout:

   

 You probably can't tell because I covered most of it up, but I used a heart mask and used the Distressed Chevron Stamp and black ink to stamp on my background. Then I took the Starbust Stencil and added Distressed Oxide Ink through it. Finally, I added spatters. I added a frame, tags and stickers under and around my photo.  I colored the "A Mothers Love..." title piece with a black Sharpie and acrylic paints. I popped it up with craft foam:

   

 I used Crate Paper and tucked in some of their embellies for this layout:

   

 I added some gold string to my tags. I tucked in a few hearts and the pink and gold "love":

 

I colored the Mom Shaker 2 with the black Sharpie and the same paints. I filled the shaker with sequins from my stash:

   

 I love how this page came out and will treasure it!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!