Saturday, July 23, 2022

Exploring

 Here there scrappy friends!

Today I am sharing my take on sketch #526 at Sketches In Thyme. I used lots of stash on this page of me:


I layered lots of project life cards from Hip Kit and added a few cork trees from SpiegelMom Scraps. I also added a flair from Accent Scrapbooking, a doily, a mountain cut file and the "escape the ordinary: sub title I believe is from Maggie Holmes:


I added more PL cards here along with a doily, the "sunkissed" is from Pretty Little Studio and an epoxy heart from PinkFresh, maybe:


I added the chipboard bird from Pebbles and used a variety of alphas for my title:


Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!