Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Always & Forever

Hello scrappy friends!
I am up on the Bramble Fox blog today sharing my take on the July challenge. I used PhotoPlay Wild Love collection for this page of Greg and I:


I added some patterned papers under and around my photo. I used the "always & forever" from the Love You Always set for my title. That pink is just so pretty!


I used Fox Cut #28 along with some Distress Oxide Inks to add a bit of color on my white background. I popped up the cute bunny stickers on foam to add some dimension. I added a "XO" perspextive from the January Fox Box under it:


I also added in a few tags from Teresa Collins, chipboard word phrase from Becky Higgins, clear rose stickers from Paper Studios and the "some kind of wonderful" snip from Paper Snips #001:


I added another chipboard word from Becky Higgins, a sticker from Photoplay and a few Valentine Hearts perspextives. These are absolutely awesome!  


Here is the challenge:


I hope you will play along with us.
I had a blast creating this layout and I love how it came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!