Thursday, July 7, 2022

Sweat Treat

 Hey there Scrappy friends!

Have you seen the July case files for CSI? If not go to their Facebook page and check them out- they are fabulous!

I used my stash to create this fun summer page:


I added watercolor to my backgound. Then hand cut some triangles in different papers:
Carta Bella- yellow
Jen Hatfield- blue
Maggie Holmes- pink and pink & blue
I added a chipboard bow from Maggie Holmes and fussy cut some pinwheels from an Echo Park paper:


I fussy cut the banner and ice cream cone from an Echo Park paper. The chipboard ice cream cone is from Maggie Holmes. The "chill out" sticker is Echo Park:


Check out that cute ice cream stand bike, I love it! It's from Echo Park as well. For my title, the "sweet" chipbaord piece is from Maggie Holmes and the 'treat' alphas are from PinkFresh:


Here's a closer look at the bottom triangles:


I hope you find some time to play along with us.
Enjoy the rest of your day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!