Friday, July 8, 2022

Let Freedom Ring

Hi there friends!
I hope you all had a fun and safe 4th of July!
I am back to share a 4th of July layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments. I took this selfie of Greg and I last year on the 4th:

 

I used papers and stickers from Paper House Productions and paired them with some fun CE chipboard. I added blue and red ink to the Fireworks 2. Then topped it off with some gold from a Nuvo Glitter Marker and a navy pearl bling. I added in some banner word stickers along with some Mirror Acrylic Stars in gold:
     

 I fussy cut the "let freedom ring" and added a fussy cut arrow popped up with foam tape. I added another Mirror Acrylic Gold Star along with some star puffy stickers:

   

 I added a Stars & Stripe Banner under my photo. I also added a Firework. I used inks and the Nuvo Glitter Marker on these as well. I added a few Tim Holtz word sticker phrases, pearls, the date and more stars:

   

 I had a blast creating this fun page of Greg and I. I hope I have inspired you in some way. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!