Sunday, August 7, 2022

Camping Shenanigans

 Hey there friends!

Today I am sharing a layout I created using case file #392 at CSI. 

I used mostly Simple Stories Happy trails for this fun page:


I used a pencil to sketch out the mountains on my backgound. I used Distress Oxide Inks through the 3 Tree Stencil from Creative Embellishment to create my trees. I added brown watercolor in between the trees for my mountains. I used Distress Oxide Inks and the Cloud Border Stencil for my clouds:


I added some diecuts popping some up with craft foam to add some dimension. I added Divine Twine to my journaling diecut:


I used foam Thickers for my title and added the date using a stamp:


I fussy cut the camera and popped that up as well:


I was inspired by the colors and the scene in the case file.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will play along with us this month!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!