Thursday, August 25, 2022

Happy Married Life

Hey there!
I am up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with another travel layout using the Finnely collection from Glitz along with some Creative Embellisment goodies. This pic is of my hubby, Greg and I on the beach at the Outer Banks. It was really windy and cold while we were there so this is as beachy as we got, lol!

   

 I added mists and watercolor to my white card stock background. I took the Distressed Grid Stamp and black ink and stamped it on top. I colored the Happy Married Life title piece with a black Sharpie. I added an acrylic flair and a wood veneer Heart, colored with a red Sharpie:

   

 I added a few Glitz PL cards, one behind my photo and the cute deer to the right. I added some machine stitching to it. I added a Heart Cluster piece, colored with a red Sharpie and added a few stickers from the collection:

   

 I used a big diecut-"oh baby" as part of my title. I added another wood veneer Heart to the upper left of my photo:

   

I am not sure how old this Glitz collection is, but it has to be at least 15 years old- it feels good to use my stash and it looks new again when combined with the CE goodies. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!