Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Road Trip

Hey there friends!
Todat I am back to share a travel layout with you that I created for Creative Embellishments
Back in March, Greg and I took a road trip to Nashville, Chattanooga and the Outer Banks. We had a blast! I used chipboard pieces from CE along with Simple Stories You Are Here collection. These are a few pics I took along the way:

   

I added watercolor to my white cardstock. For my title, I used the Road Trip chipboard piece and added patterned paper on top. I applied ink to the traffic light and backed it with patterned papers:


I added watercolor to my white cardstock. For my title, I used the Road Trip chipboard piece and added patterned paper on top. I applied ink to the traffic light and backed it with patterned papers: I added patterned paper to the Tennessee chipboard piece and distressed and inked the edges. I added the "En Route" to which I added ink to color:

 

I backed my photos with patterned papers and added in some tags, stickers and twine.  I added patterned paper to the North Carolina chipboard piece and distressed and inked the edges. Then I added the "travel' inked piece on top:

 

The chipboard states were perfect to document this travel page! I love how this page came out! 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!