Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Nashville

 Hey there friends!

I am sharing a layout I created for Sketches In Thyme using sketch #530 along with Little Yellow Bicycle from my stash. They were one of my favorite companies back in the day so I basically hoarded their stuff, lol. Here's my page:


I layered a few patterned papers under my photo and then added some machine stitching. I added in a few acetate diecuts along with the leaves diecut. I popped up the chipboard taxi on foam tape to add some dimension and also tucked in a stick pin here:


I added a few cork butterflies and some enamel dots from my stash:


I hand cut a few tags and added some Divine Twine bows to the top:


I used foam alphas for my title:


Here is the sketch:


I really enjoyed creating this page and using my stash.
Hope you find some time to play along with us this month.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!