Thursday, August 11, 2022

Just Beachy

Hello everyone!
I am back to share a beach layout with you using some fun chippies from the Creative Embellishments store. I used photos from our Outer Banks trip along with Paper House Productions for this page:

   

 I added acrylic paints to all my CE chipboard pieces. I used the Just Beachy piece for my title:

   

 I added a few Seagulls in the sky:

 

I tucked in a Seagull to the left of my photo. I added the Grass and Mini Leaves as well. I added some clear sticker from Paper House and some burlap flowers from Little Birdie:

 

The Beach Fence Border was perfect for these photos! I tucked in a few more Seagulls here along with a patch of Seagrass and few more Mini Leaves:

   

 I finished of the page with some acrylic paint spatters. 
 I love how this page came out and I hope I have inspired you in some way. 
 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!