Saturday, August 27, 2022

Love You Always- A Now & Then Layout

Hey there Scrappy Friends!

Today I am sharing my take on the August challenge at Bramble Fox. The challenge this month is to scrap an old and a new photo. I decided to scrap photos of Greg and I. I used a recent one from May- we were in Oshkosh for a wedding and the old photo is from 1991- we were on vacation in Mexico.

I used Doodlebug Design Love Notes for this page along with some BF goodies:


I added watercolor to my background. I used a stencil to cut the bigger hearts and a punch for the smallest hearts. I machine stitched through them:


I used foam Thickers for the Now & Then and the years:


I popped my photos up on craft foam and put the largest heart in between them. I used the Love You Always for my title. This perspextive is so pretty! I added 3 teal Valentine Hearts along with some stickers from the Doodle Bug collection:


I also added 3 of the bright pink Valentine Hearts:


Here's the challenge in case you haven't seen it:
 


I love how this page came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!