Friday, February 15, 2019

Guest Designer For Stick It Down

Hey all!
I am excited and honored to be guest designing today for Stick It Down! Ashley sent me a sketch to draw inspiration from. I used the February 2017 Hip Kit Club kit featuring Maggie Holmes and Crate Paper for this layout of Austin and his girlfriend all spiffed up for prom last year:


I used a cut file from the Silhouette Store and cut it on my Cameo using white cardstock. I backed it with patterned paper and stitched around it using gold thread. I added a few fussy cut butterflies:


I added a layer of patterned paper and then added a few die cuts under my photo. 


I used some yummy gold Thickers for my title. I finished this layout off  adding the date with a stamp:


Check out the sketch and play along with us at Stick It Down!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!