Monday, February 11, 2019

Valentine's Tag

Hey there friends!
Today I am sharing a Valentine's tag I created for Whisker Graphics.
I used a Large White Colored Tag, a Sweet Stickys Label, Red Solid Divine Twine, Cotton Candy Divine Twine Petite and Echo Park Yours Truly collection for this fun tag:


Here's my process:
I glued patterned paper to the tag and then trimmed off the excess:



I cut the Sweet Sticky Label in half. Using a pencil, I traced part of a heart on each side:


I used a push pin to punch holes along the pencil line of the heart:


I decided to use the Red Solid Divine Twine to hand stitch the hearts:


I peeled the twine apart, using two strands instead of the whole strand so that the stitching wouldn't be so thick on this small space:


I popped the Sweet Stickys Label up using foam. I fussy cut the "XO" from patterned paper and glued that on my tag:



I finished off the tag with a Divine Twine bow:


I love how this tag came out and will be adding it to a Valentine's Day card.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!






No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!