Monday, February 18, 2019

Grow, Bloom, Flourish

Hello friends!
I just wanted to share a beautiful gardening layout that I have up over at Creative Embellishments with you. Do you garden? We have a big vegetable garden.We also have blueberries and raspberries too.  Along with those, I also have some perennial flowers planted. I love being outside in the summer and weeding, for the most part, is relaxing to me. I used lots of Creative Embellishments goodies on this layout:

 

 I added mists in various shades of yellow and greens to the Flourish 5 chipboard. Then I added the die cut leaves and placed a Fly Away Flair on top. I love the watercolor on this flair, it reminds me of the watercolors I used on my background. I added a wood veneer Bumble Bee, leaving it natural:

 

Here is another look at that beautiful flourish:

 

For the title, I used the words "Grow", "Bloom" and "Flourish" from the Flourish Word Set. I used a variety of mists to color them:

 

To the right of the upper photo, I added a Birdhouse, colored with the same mists as the title:

 
I added a few die cuts from Jen Hatfield, some stitching, some fussy cut butterflies and this gorgeous Grass Border. It was perfect! I also added mists to this chipboard piece:

 
I live in central Wisconsin and it is cold here. This layout warmed me up just a bit creating it, LOL! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!