Monday, February 4, 2019

Farewell CIE!

Hey friends!
I am sad to say that this is the final challenge over at Cards In Envy. I have enjoyed being on this team the last 5 1/2 years! Wow, I can't believe it's been that long! I have met some wonderful people, especially Sandy. Thanks for having me!
This last challenge is to use the first sketch that was posted at CIE. I used Fancy Pants Wonderful Day and Divine Twine for this card:



I punched three circles on the top layer of my card and backed two with patterned paper. The other one, I popped up with some foam. I added a border across the middle. Backed the patterned paper with green cardstock and added some machine stitching. I fussy cut the balloon and added that to my border. Finally, I added a few chipboard buttons, with Divine Twine bows and that cute celebrate flag. 


Check out the sketch on the blog and play along with us!


3 comments :

  1. Hi Lisa! Your card for our final challenge is super! I love how you interpreted the sketch, especially the popped-up circle that matches the bg pattern (hmmm, may have to steal that idea, lol)! Always love your cards. I'll miss being on the Design Team together but hope we will stay in touch! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! I love your interpretation of the sketch with the patterned paper. It's my pleasure to be on the team with you. Wei xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love how you have cut out the circles and sewed around them!! going to "swipe" this idea :) such a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!