Thursday, February 14, 2019

Coffee Because...

Hey there friends!
I am back to share a fun coffee layout I have up over at Creative Embellishments.
Sierra took this photo of her coffee station at her apartment while she was away at college her sophomore year. I have been saving it for just the right embellies. So when I was searching through the Creative Embellishments store and saw the "Coffee because adulting is hard" chipboard piece, I knew I just had to use it for this photo:

 

I added 3 of the wood veneer Coffee Cups in various sizes. I colored them with the same pink mist I used on my background. Speaking of my background, I used a red mist and the pink mist and used the packaging technique to apply them. Once they were dry, I used the Distressed Circle Stamp along with black ink and stamped sporadically on my background. Finally, I added some black mist spatters:

 

Here is a close up of my title:

 
I added a few die cuts, stickers and layers of patterned papers under and around my photo. I used AC Shimelle die cuts and papers and Simple Stories stickers:

 

This was such a fun layout to create! I love altering the fun chipboard pieces and wood veneer! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!