Saturday, February 16, 2019

Heart You

Hey there Friends!
I posted a challenge up over at Creative Inspiration yesterday morning for the mini crop. My challenge is to use hearts on your project. EASY PEASY!
This layout was inspired by Missy Whidden.
I used the January 2018 Hip Kit Club kit for this layout of Sierra and I:


For my background, I created a heart mask and then used a Creative Embellishment text stamp and stamped that in the heart using Staz On Ink. I added some watercolor and then hand stitched around the heart with embroidery floss. I hand cut some hearts and layered them in with some die cuts and stickers. I added a piece of Divine Twine to my tag:


I just love all these layers around my photo. Check out that cool PinkFresh tassel bow, LOVE IT!


I added a few heart puffy stickers and also a few hand punched hearts to finish off this page:


Check out the other mini crop challenges, we would love to have you play along!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!