Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Mother's Day

Hey there!
I am back with you today sharing a layout that I created for ScraPerfect.
I used Transfer Foils, the Perfect Crafting Pouch, the Best Glue Ever and MME Good Day Sunshine for this page. This photo is of my kids and I a few years back on Mother's Day:


This "Mother's day" die cut was on my desk from a previous layout I did. I gathered my supplies:


I added the Best Glue Ever to the die cut using a brush and my finger. I let the glue dry for about 15 minutes, when it was at in a tacky state:


I placed the Orange Transfer Foil, foil side up, on the top part of the word:


Then placed the Teal Transfer Foil on the bottom half. Using my fingers, I rubbed the foil. Then gently peeled the foil off:


Once I removed the foil, I repeated in spots where I wanted more. This was only necessary on the teal part, since I  did not have a full sheet of foil. Because I used a textured cardstock, I ended up with a distressed look to the foiling. I love it!
Finally, I used the Perfect Crafting Pouch to remove any sticky residue:


Here is my final result:


I love how shiny and distressed it looks!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!