Friday, February 1, 2019

15th Grade

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a layout I have up over on the Creative Embellishments blog using the new February challenge. I used BoBunny and Echo Park from my stash along with lots of Creative Embellishment goodies on this layout of Sierra:


As soon as I saw the mood board this month, I knew I had to use this Snapchat photo Sierra sent me. I choose to use several hearts on my layout rather than one. I used 2 of the Distressed Hearts on the right side of the photo and 1 of the Heart Doodle Frames on the left. I backed all 3 of these with patterned papers. I added lace around my photo to frame it:


For my title "15th" I used the Grades or Awards chipboard and used the "5th" piece and cut the "1" off the "1st" piece. I put them together to make the "15th". I also added a Simple Stories sticker and some old mini alphas from my stash:


I added a bit of Gesso smudges to the Dripping Heart Lace Border and cut a few pieces to add to my page.



  I added a few wood veneer Hearts, a wood veneer Geek Chic Glasses and 2 February 14th Flair.


Here is the mood board:

The twist is to use lace.

I was inspired by the colors and heart. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!