Sunday, July 15, 2018

Create Adventure

Hello!
I am back to share my second layout created for CSI. I am also entering this in the Double D nautical challenge.

I used Simple Stories Sea To Shining Sea and a Just Nick cut file for this layout of Austin:


I fussy cut the banner from one of the papers. I added watercolor to my background using the packaging technique and spatters. I cut the cut file on my Cameo using a patterned paper. I added some machine stitching to it. I also added some punched waves and some stitching. I fussy cut the cluster and added a sticker popped up with foam and a heart sticker:


I added more stickers here, some popped up with foam to add some dimension:


I fussy cut the boat, popped it up with foam and added a few more stickers:


I love how this layout turned out and it feels so good to use my stash!

Here is the case file:


I was inspired by the colors and beach theme. I used nautical elements, an animal and a wet medium. I documented a trip to the beach.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!