Thursday, July 26, 2018

Dream Big!

Hey there!
I am back today to share a layout I created using a Sketch-N-Scrap sketch along with Simple Stories Rad Grad. I used a few photos of Austin for this layout:


I fussy cut the globe from one of the patterned papers. I added a few stickers from the collection, popping some up with foam to add some dimension. I also added some old Chic Tags labels:


I added a piece of scalloped washi tape. I popped up another sticker with foam but first added some gold tangled thread under it:


Here is the sketch:


This was a fun layout to create! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


7 comments :

  1. This is so awesome! LOVE the black with pops of gold, it really accents your pictures nicely! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is a great layout! Love the splattering, and that globe is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love all details. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! This is a wonderful layout. The gold is in all the right places. Great idea for the globe. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice layout!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on the sketch - love all the gold!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fantastic graduation layout! I love the little pops of orange and there are so many fun details. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!