Friday, July 13, 2018

Senior Dessert

Hey there!
Sharing a layout I have up over on the ScraPerfect Blog.
This photo was taken early May while at Austin's Senior Dessert:
I used the June Hip Kit Club kit which mainly consists of Pink Fresh Studio.



I used the Best Glue Ever and Transfer Foil to create these gorgeous hearts:


I added a hand stitched circle over the hearts:


Don't you just love those hearts? I do! I added a few diecuts around my photo along with a few layers of patterned paper under my photo:


I added another heart to my cluster of flowers, tag and year at the bottom of my layout:


Next time you are looking to jazz something up, reach for the Transfer Foils and the Best Glue Ever! You can check out my tutorial on the ScraPerfect Blog.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

~~~Lisa~~~


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!