Monday, July 23, 2018

Senior Prom

Hey there friends!
I am up on the Sketches In Thyme Blog today sharing my take on sketch #334.
I used papers from Amy Tan, Bella Blvd and Paper House. I used a frame, rub-ons and card from Crate Paper. I also used a flair from Fancy Pants and Thickers:


I used black cardstock for my base. I added a doily, frame, flair, brad and star to this embellie cluster:


I cut a doily in half and placed it on top of card and patterned paper, stitching it in place:


I added the other half of the doily under the photo and used Thickers for my title:


I love this photo of my daughter with a few friends at her senior prom!

Here is the sketch:

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!