Friday, July 13, 2018

Next To You

Hello!
I had a bit of free scrappy time today so I played along with a few challenges.
I used Crate Paper Love Notes for this layout of Austin and his girlfriend, Kit on his graduation day:


I added mist to my background using the packaging technique. I used lots of chipboard on this layout- the mailbox, flower cluster and label. I added a bit of torn washi tape under my photo. For the circle, I cut it from ombre pink and red paper and then cut the red heart vellum and stitched it to the paper. I used a few different fonts for my title. I added some stitching to the word "Me":


I added another paper circle covered with vellum and stitching to the border on the bottom of the layout. I also more chipboard and the black heart sticker:


                  I layered an acrylic piece along with different patterned papers under my photos:


Here are the challenges I played along with:

Rochelle Spears sketch challenge:




I used the words "Next to You" from the song for my title.
                                           Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!












2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is beautiful Lisa!! I really like how you used the splatters on the background and all the stitching. Thanks for joining the Scrappy Friends challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!