Sunday, July 1, 2018

Smile Big!

Hey there!
I have been asked to join the CSI design team! I am super excited as I have been playing along there for some time and enjoy using their case files as a jump start to my layouts. I have my first layout on their blog today!
I used Simple Stories Vintage Bliss for this layout:


I added watercolors to my background along with a few strips of patterned papers. I also added a fussy cut banner and then added some black machine stitching. I added some fussy cut flowers, tangled thread and some mini brads to the frame:


Here is a close up of the banner. I added some more fussy cut flowers:


I fussy cut my title, added some stitching. I also fussy cut the bottom border. I added a few more fussy cut flowers and some tangled thread:


A close up of the top title. This was also fussy cut:


Here is the case file:


I was inspired by the colors. I used a floral pattern, stripes, wood grain, flowers/leaves, a banner and tiny brads as my evidence. For my testimony, I documented something summer.
I would love for you to play along with us! There are some great prizes up for grabs- go check it out!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!